The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

The first episode of the second season got me on the floor at times.
laugh.gif

I Need A Dollar.
pimp.gif

Shame they cancelled it.

Always thought Ben's chick was busted, even though she did have a nice set. 

Loved this show...

Not sure why HBO cancelled it but keeps pushing Girls.

Loved this show...

Not sure why HBO cancelled it but keeps pushing Girls.

I'm sure it is because "Girls" reaches the woman millennial population as well as "Sex and the City" devotees.

But back on topic.. "How to Make it in America" might just be the Shenmue of TV shows. Good story with not good enough of a following to keep it going.

Such a good show shame it got axed
mean.gif

That Gina Gershon scene (M83-Midnight City) and the scene with the warehouse full of 50/50's
nthat.gif

Just found out dude is married to Jamie Chung, wow!

rs_293x473-131231080224-634-soo-BryanGreenberg-JamieChung.jpg

Looks like he is still good friends with Cam. Still hoping for season 3.

476938536-actors-bryan-greenberg-victor-rasuk-and-gettyimages.jpg

RE-watched this series during the snowstorm this weekend. The Season 2 finale had me in my feels seeing dudes look like they were about to come up yet I knew there was no third season.

Two things I forgot:
1. Kapo was that dude
2. Lake Bell's chest game :pimp: :pimp: :wow: :wow:

the scenes with Gina Gershon :evil:

I wanna try a milf to see if they really get down like that 8)

Another network should've picked this up.  The 2 best characters were Rene and Domingo.

Na Renee and cam were the 2 best characters. But really this show needs to get picked up again especially now that street wear has a bigger following is influencing high fashion and it's not some sub culture anymore. could be set 5 years later with cam and Ben struggling to open a flagship store and keep it open.

Na Renee and cam were the 2 best characters. But really this show needs to get picked up again especially now that street wear has a bigger following is influencing high fashion and it's not some sub culture anymore. could be set 5 years later with cam and Ben struggling to open a flagship store and keep it open.
Nah Cam was corny.  Someone needs to pick this up, showtime, starz, netflix, amazon

My friends and I had the daughter of Rene's lady act in this short we put together. Pretty cool girl. Had no idea she was on How To Make It until after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom