the thread about nothing...

NT detectives….

Who is the vibe in the middle?
IMG_3586.jpeg

I’ve seen her before but not sure….

🫡 respect in advance.
An obese woman...as some might say.

That's one of them haha. Aurora in Seattle is another
Seattle too? Oh wow. I thought it always rained there. I’m picturing girls in plastic see-thru rain coats and yellow boots :lol:

Man, I lived off Figueroa and 90th street back in the 80s....looks like that problem got worse 😳

Stumbled on a YouTube channel of a dude that just drives around areas known for prostitution with a 4K camera.

A lot of them look exactly as expected but damn some of those girls are bad as hell.

I drove to Pomona to get some tacos a couple weeks ago… I made a wrong turn lol caught it on my dashcam. I ain’t mad was like a free drive thru strip club :lol:

IMG_9327.jpeg

Seattle too? Oh wow. I thought it always rained there. I’m picturing girls in plastic see-thru rain coats and yellow boots :lol:

Man, I lived off Figueroa and 90th street back in the 80s....looks like that problem got worse 😳

Just like Shawn Kemp and GP in the 90's, a little rain can't stop true talent from flourishing.

If I wasn't happily married, afraid of catching a disease, afraid of getting picked up by the cops, and afraid of getting tuned up by a pimp, id be on them streets like datznasty or whatever that duded name is that always talks about using pros

I had to drive through there during the pandemic in the mornings and there were a ton of girls... probably no older than 15 walking all over there.

Police just driving by. Felt like I was in another country. It was kinda sickening.

Back
Top Bottom