When you love someone, do you stay, even when it hurts to love them?

I want to stay, but I'm tired of getting hurt.

Love is starting to feel like a four letter word.

if it hurts, then you gotta leave. dont look for short run happiness, you have to think of the long run. but then again, im not you. i dont know your situationso it eventually comes down to you deciding whether it is worth it.

Its easy to say "Leave" when you're on the outside looking in. The best thing is to decide if you want to continue getting hurt or you want to behappy.

Love shouldn't hurt.

Realizing that, I left a seven-year relationship in November of '06. Never been happier.

NT has been very emotional this weekend....

Love is a very difficult thing my friend....

Me, I look at first what I love about myself and what I have. If I'm gonna love someone who hurts or affects negatively the things that I love about me andthe things I love doing, I will leave that person for myself and benefit.

I stuck around even though it was killing me..we broke up and I felt worse. It got better, but I really can't afford to have the relationships I CHOOSEsuck, when most of the ones I don't have a choice in pretty much suck. Do what's best for you..

There's like 3 billion or way more women on this planet..I think you'll manage. Just spend some time doing you and get your mind off things.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Love shouldn't hurt.

Realizing that, I left a seven-year relationship in November of '06. Never been happier.

You must not know anything about love then. A big part of love is pain because that is what keeps you going through the relationship.

It all depends on what is the hurt caused from, what you will lose/ gain by leaving. Relationships have ups and downs. If you are going to leave just make surethat you are sure about your decision, because if you regret it no guarantees you'll have a chance to go back.

Pretty much, if you feel that you're not happy and the person makes you miserable, then why stay?

Yeah, you can love a person, but don't put yourself in a position where you have to settle.

Pain isnt Love

Love is this embodying expeirence of Happiness, Honesty, and peace

If 1 of the 3 the are missing then you have no balance

Love of God = Always greater then love of someone ..... if that helps

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Love shouldn't hurt.

You must not know anything about love then. A big part of love is pain because that is what keeps you going through the relationship.

You're totally right. I don't know anything about love, because I've never been in it. But I know what love ISN'T. Love isn't"getting tired of being hurt" and constantly having to pick yourself up. If someone is constantly getting hurt to the point where he/she can'ttake it anymore and feels the need to take a stand and make a change, then that isn't this "pain" you speak of. It's called unhappiness.Unhappiness =/= pain. If you find yourself being unhappy with the relationship and, more importantly, yourself, then that ISN'T love. Taking a stand andadmitting that you DON'T love someone takes a lot of courage, because it's hard to start over. There are tons of couples out there who don't loveeach other but stick together for the sake of avoiding the whole starting over phase.

^^Shut up.

It all depends on what is the hurt caused from, what you will lose/ gain by leaving.

She gives a little and pulls back, a lot. I'm tired of getting my hopes up.

What will I gain by leaving? A peace of mind

What will I lose by losing? My soul mate. Cheesy, I know, but I know she is the one. I just tire of her games quickly.

I'm not going to put it all on her because I have my bouts when I don't show that I love her. It's one thing to say it and feel it, but it'sanother to show it.

simply no, i could go on a essay about this subject but seeing as i do on a regular basis since all my friends ask me for advice i won't get into it. justdon't let it continue, every minute spend unhappy is 60 seconds of you're life that you'll never get back. i guarantee you if you let it go onyou'll just end up deciding to break up with her down the line and you're gonna regret not doing it earlier, trust me, i've been through the samesituation and yeah it's hard at first, but you'll be happier in the long run.

oh and i believe i made you that avy a long time ago, one of the first i've ever made, good to see you still got it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom