Why is Popeyes so slow

Its amazing how Twitter says theres no seasoning on Cane's and now, all of sudden, after all these years, folks got a problem with it.

Those in the CFA thread been hip.

1715881799657.png

people are having two different arguments. most people clowning the chicken and some people defending the meal as a whole.
on the chicken scale it's not good.
as far as the whole meal it's solid and a good amount of food with the sauce being counted

Nah Canes is consistently Canes. Juicy, bland chicken strips, fries, good sauce, good bread, cole slaw if you rock with that and a Arnold Palmer. It's not trash, it just is.

I usually just keep some extra Freddys fry seasoning and that solves a lot but honestly i'm fine without it, I know what I bought.
seasoning--sm.webp

Its amazing how Twitter says theres no seasoning on Cane's and now, all of sudden, after all these years, folks got a problem with it.

Is that what happened? From 2017

Just had Raising Canes.

Much like Zaxbys, waste of calories

It's wild because should be good. Quality is there but them tenders have no flavor.

I guess I just view chicken fingers as a public school lunch food item, so they can only be BUT so good to me (even when they are good).

I am full but SO unsatisfied right now

Had them for the first time last Summer man, that was the most BASIC meal I have eaten in a while. I felt like I wasted my money on that flavorless fried chicken strips.

Good to know 2 people in a message board was able to form their own opinion. Meanwhile on the rest of the internet...

But what makes you assume this only started because of TWITTER and not because people actually have tastebuds?

Not to mention they have greatly expanded over the last decade.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
But what makes you assume this only started because of TWITTER and not because people actually have tastebuds?

Not to mention they have greatly expanded over the last decade.
Because people are followers, bro. Im not All it takes is the right thing to go viral and all of a sudden, people that have been eating it for year, 'I dont mess with bland *** Cane's anymore." We've seen it many of times.

Who are these individuals that have been eating it for years that have changed there tunes about Canes?

Name them. On here. On Twitter.

Who are you speaking of or are you just making a general catch-all statement that you don't even know is really true?

Who are these individuals that have been eating it for years that have changed there tunes about Canes?

Name them. On here. On Twitter.

Who are you speaking of or are you just making a general catch-all statement that you don't even know is really true?
Im not a chronic interneter I don’t even have Twitter and Im not about to do all that, but if you want to see an example of the phenomenon see Drake.

Back
Top Bottom