Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

how do you cop?
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

the brown looks kinda ugly to me, should of made the B-days all blk patent leather/nubuck w/ clear zoom soles
[[/i][/i]

agree with LIQI2345 comcept. From those pictures the b-days seem to be my least favorite.
MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at thanks much

Just some info for any UK niketalkers:

I rang Niketown in London today and they said all they have is the white/red ones until january when they will get in the white gold. The guy mentioned an all-star one in february but couldn't tell me what colour they were, nothing to get excited about though there almost definetly a colour we have already seen on here (black/gold?). Thats pretty much it for London aswell, tried all the other spots (footlocker, jd sports etc), tried global sports as heard they will sell the black/red ones but they said they won't. Its so funny when all the people besides the workers in Niketown havn't even heard of LeBron let alone his shoe.

London starting to suck for releases apart from Jordans which for some reason we get really early. Adidas basketball is almost non-existent. The adidas store doesn't even have a basketball section! So ordered my black/red lebrons off of pickyourshoes.com as i don't trust ebay anymore. Got them for 89.16 so save myself a huge 84p as there 90 over here. What a saving, plus the long wait for shipping them over here makes it even more sweeter.

Are there any websites selling the white/gold pair? Besides Eastbay cause I live in Iowa and it looks like eastbay is actually doing the regional thing.
I got DS sz 13 Flint 13s and white/gray 13s for sale. hit me up

nikebasketball.com or whatever the url is, is gettin both^^^
I'm shiny star spanglin, ding-a-ling danglin
Luda the sheet swisha, broke the record of Wilt Chamberlin
I'm College Park rangering, Houston, Tex mangering
So get down or lay down and see these middle finger rings

I really don't know how much this will help anyone, but I live in Durham, NC and work at everyones favorite @#%$ Sporting Goods. We already have recieved both colors of the Lebrons that are set to release on Friday. How hard is it to get the White and Gold Lebrons right now? But I have them if anyone is interested.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
Air Jordan Stealth Size 9.5 DS

NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

Got my Black and Red today there ok! only bad thing the tip of the black laces is red it looks ugly!

^^for some reason that was something i liked about the black and reds.

edit: if you have trouble gettin the white and gold they on Nikebasketball.com and if they sell out a maybe able to help, my finishline is getting them.so holla if you need help findin a pair.
I'm shiny star spanglin, ding-a-ling danglin
Luda the sheet swisha, broke the record of Wilt Chamberlin
I'm College Park rangering, Houston, Tex mangering
So get down or lay down and see these middle finger rings

i want my pair but im gonna wait for them to hit outlets
[/b]​
funkyfilipino84[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

i live in nyc and i want tha white/gold lebrons SO BAD i am feenin fo em...i havnt been so hyped up bout nikes fo a while...i kno it been came out but ima try and find it ....ima check fulton in bk cuz they got tha west and midwest 20s so hopefully theyll hav these white/gold

i got the white/gold yesterday. alot of stores had them, compared to the first colorway
``We're changing a lot of heads. We're changing a lot of minds. We're changing a lot of hearts to be Warriors fans,'' Richardson said.
``In the past that bothered me a lot. I didn't like that 65 percent of the fans were for the Lakers or Sacramento.'' -Jason Richardson

Hi NT,

Just a few quick PS's cause it's the closest to an SVSM colorway we'll get.
svsm-1.jpg

Take care,
AirThumper

^^ middle left is the best one IMO :smokin
smokin.gif
nice job on the PS
``We're changing a lot of heads. We're changing a lot of minds. We're changing a lot of hearts to be Warriors fans,'' Richardson said.
``In the past that bothered me a lot. I didn't like that 65 percent of the fans were for the Lakers or Sacramento.'' -Jason Richardson

Middle Left is the same as all the ones they're releasing.

I need some variation with these Lebrons.

I like all of them except the middle left. Especially the concord XI looking one.

Copped white/gold. Sick shoes.

and the SVSM IIIs are releasing!?
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

It's okay Rob I was just sharing info and thanks for telling me it was inaccurate.

I just picked mine up earlier this evening and was told the numbers so i figured they were accurate.

No hurt feelings on my part just embaresment lol.

Thanks for link.

Back
Top Bottom