FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Drove past a pizza place and they had a sign that said 2 slices and a can of soda for $10
I know everything’s gone up but that’s was wild to see. That was like $4-5 growing up :smh:

1000022105.jpg

Burrito Friday

Drove past a pizza place and they had a sign that said 2 slices and a can of soda for $10
I know everything’s gone up but that’s was wild to see. That was like $4-5 growing up :smh:
Over here, plain slices are still $3. I think specialty slices are $5.50. Prices too damn high for any pizza with toppings so I rarely eat pizza anymore.

Just checked my local spot’s prices and a plain slice is $3.75 now.

I wonder what's the best well-rounded non CA city to take trip to that has a in-n-out amongst other cool ****. Denver? Austin? Vegas?

Gulab Jamun always hits but man they need to start serving american portion sizes of them. Never seen one with more than maybe 4 to an order.

Clay Oven is dope. Haven’t been in a minute but I remember it being very reasonably priced for the quality. Think this mixed platter was like 22 bucks two years ago:
Yeah, their food is absolutely delicious. We got put onto it from my younger brothers wedding. Him & his wife used them to cater the food & it was high praises all around. The owner, Lubna, has even cooked for the Saudi Royal family. Y'know the food is going to be bangin when you're cooking for Royals.

My aunt who happens to be an expert cook herself even said this is probably the best Indian food on the East Coast. That's huge coming from a cook of her caliber & Clay Oven rightfully is top dog for Indian on the East Coast no question about it. And yup, like you said their prices are very affordable 💯. Have you guys been to Diwan yet out in Hicksville?

I hate when I'm trying a cuisine/dish for the first time too cuz then there's that thought of did I just not enjoy that dish or was the place I got it from just not good?
It’s the food. You can go to places where the service sucks but the food is good. But if the food sucks…well then the food sucks.

Back
Top Bottom