Nike Sabrina 1

Magnetic Colorway has up to size 11., then 15-18.
$88 with the 20%. With tax is roughly $97

Team Bank - Blank is now down to $52 with the 20%, with tax is $57. (Biggest size iis Size 9 as mentioned above)
Other 3 TBs don't have the extra 20% discount...maybe in a few days it will?

Scooped the magnetic w/ the code. First time hooping in them. Really good and remind me of kobe 5s.

20240421_112541.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is pump faking on any IDs, probably should pull the trigger soon or forever hold your peace. I have one I’m considering 🤔

If anyone is pump faking on any IDs, probably should pull the trigger soon or forever hold your peace. I have one I’m considering 🤔

I've been doing the same. I was like should I go ahead and get yet another pair, or should I wait for possibly them to discount the IDs. :emoji_thinking:

I've been playing in S1s exclusively since like December. I think I ran a game in the cut academy and one in the 38 lows, but other than that I've been in s1s. 1 pair for other sports, on my 2nd bball indoors pair. Might bust out a 4th pair for outdoor sports. All of em still look great and are playable but I love the variation.

I've been doing the same. I was like should I go ahead and get yet another pair, or should I wait for possibly them to discount the IDs. :emoji_thinking:

I've been playing in S1s exclusively since like December. I think I ran a game in the cut academy and one in the 38 lows, but other than that I've been in s1s. 1 pair for other sports, on my 2nd bball indoors pair. Might bust out a 4th pair for outdoor sports. All of em still look great and are playable but I love the variation.
I think they’ll honor the discount if it ever happens if you order now and hit up the chat

I like the s1 but the ID’s feel different to me when playing compared to retail releases. ID’s feel stiff and never seemed to break in I have 2 pairs I don’t even bother wearing

Sorry to put in here but know many S1 wearers use Gameday insoles. Can anyone comment on differences in $40 pair vs $60? I’ve liked $40 pair but may try the “best” version in these.

Sorry to put in here but know many S1 wearers use Gameday insoles. Can anyone comment on differences in $40 pair vs $60? I’ve liked $40 pair but may try the “best” version in these.
I use the game day in mine ID S1 S well. So good. No comment on the game day pro.. curious too

Making me want another pair.

Cut Academy initial try on (two attempts) have felt better to me than these. Added my move insoles to these and still can’t get comfortable with the fit (11.5/10M).

Back
Top Bottom