Nike Dunk SB Low Wieger Retroed...Pics Inside

Released from my local spot is the exact Nike Dunk SB Low "Wieger". So Nike retroed them?

I know they're not that special... Perfect beater pairs for me...
happy.gif

Sorry for the pictures...they were just taken using my phone...

DSC008741.JPG

DSC008651.JPG

DSC008701.JPG

If this is a late post, please let me know...I'd be happy to take them down...Thanks NT!

***Designed by and for Nike SB team rider Wieger Van Wageningen. Pretty basic Nike Dunk SB, the Wieger features Black and White color scheme,followed with a W at the heel, which resembles a Triton.

Those could be samples or I'm not sure, I'm not in US...
One weird thing is, I was told by the seller (an SB collector too) that the product # on the barcode are the same with the OG Wiegers...
Some say also that the ones released in US have griptape material toebox.
Anybody wants to share their pic?

It would be a bit out of the blue if the Wieger's were retroed, after all the images over the past months have shown the pair with the griptape toe.
Either way, a simple looking pair for beating, if you ask me.

sometimes, they give shops the option to order items seperately on an order sheet depending on whats available in the warehouse. Like the takashi 2s, some camein black/blue boxes and some came in gold boxes.

These were my first pair of Dunk lows, made me realize I don't like them for anything other than skating. Had Brothers trippin because of the logo tho
grin.gif

i got the weigers a while at release date....i think I've worn them twice...its one of those 'shoes i like more than i wear' things.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

sometimes, they give shops the option to order items seperately on an order sheet depending on whats available in the warehouse. Like the takashi 2s, some came in black/blue boxes and some came in gold boxes.
Weird thing is 3 shops in my location got the same Wieger Retros. Nike might have accidentally released them.
grin.gif

im probably the only one excited about these. if the funds are right, i might have to get two pairs. my other pair is beat to death.

Now maybe they can do some supa's, denim forbes, wheats, flashes, tiffanys, supremes and i will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom