Nike Sabrina 1

If you’re not a fan of lots of dead space in front of your toes then you have to go half size down. Everyone’s foot is different but half size down works great for me.

Yeah definitely. I couldn't try any on prior and just went crazy on NBY hoping lol

Definitely don’t feel half size too big after 5 hours of wear. Tatum 1 felt a touch longer/roomier.

Dope! It's cool seeing more red used. I thought about mocking up some Jordan cw's but without being able to customize the back, it's kinda hard other than just basic XI cw's

Thanks man! It wasn't until after I'd already placed the order that I realized they had a bit of a Chicago AJ1 vibe to em lol. I have a Space Jam-ish one in the pipeline for my girl. She's a principal at a school whose colors are black and royal. Need to see what she thinks of her first pair before I go making her more. :lol:

I love the way they turned
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg
IMG_0145.jpeg

I wanted the orange pair that released to day but FNL only had a limited size drop. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Going through FNL because the $10 promo code and I have a $20 reward.

Just got these

Hmm. I love em and they feel really comfy. Only thing throwing me off is everything is supposed to be white on white. It’s easier to tell in person but the front / toe section is pure Colombian white, but the back is more Gucci mane off white bricks, light tan bricks. Also I meant to design the back side differently, realized that a day after I ordered but that’s not a big deal. The back area also is more cream color than white.

I think it’s just the material they use they can’t get the back as white as the front

I think I’ll keep em :pimp:

IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_1077.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1083.jpeg

If u didn’t catch the bricks reference 🤣

IMG_1084.jpeg

Just got these

Hmm. I love em and they feel really comfy. Only thing throwing me off is everything is supposed to be white on white. It’s easier to tell in person but the front / toe section is pure Colombian white, but the back is more Gucci mane off white bricks, light tan bricks. Also I meant to design the back side differently, realized that a day after I ordered but that’s not a big deal. The back area also is more cream color than white.

I think it’s just the material they use they can’t get the back as white as the front

I think I’ll keep em :pimp:

IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_1077.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1083.jpeg

If u didn’t catch the bricks reference 🤣

IMG_1084.jpeg

I made a super similar pair. Mine have the midsole part (the line/accent) as silver instead of gold, and the sole part has the vanilla/offwhite color and a different part on the heel. Yours look cleaner! Nice job :emoji_fire:

Yea as you also mentioned.... some of the areas where white is used its more of a creamish color

Back
Top Bottom