Quick feedback on NIKE AM Stab, AM 180 and AM 93

What's up NT?

Need feedback on the kicks below. These are available for me to grab them for a pretty decent price but I wear all my shoes. I'm planning to wear them casually let's say 5-7x a month to office. Basically, I want to understand if each of these kicks will be able to hold up. Sole cracking/separating? Sole sidewall paint chipping and whatnot?

All of them are Deadstock and still super clean. Below are sample pics of them (not actual).

I would like to thank you in advance for any kind feedback. It would be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

First up. Nike Air Max Stab Foot Patrol:
483255990_e0e990ab54.jpg

Second, Nike Air Max 180 Opium:
3790190574_0da8807c7d.jpg

What's up NT?

Need feedback on the kicks below. These are available for me to grab them for a pretty decent price but I wear all my shoes. I'm planning to wear them casually let's say 5-7x a month to office. Basically, I want to understand if each of these kicks will be able to hold up. Sole cracking/separating? Sole sidewall paint chipping and whatnot?

All of them are Deadstock and still super clean. Below are sample pics of them (not actual).

I would like to thank you in advance for any kind feedback. It would be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

First up. Nike Air Max Stab Foot Patrol:
483255990_e0e990ab54.jpg

Second, Nike Air Max 180 Opium:
3790190574_0da8807c7d.jpg

IIRC, paint cracking has been an issue on some recent Stabs.

That particular colorway, don't know for sure.

IIRC, paint cracking has been an issue on some recent Stabs.

That particular colorway, don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom