WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I can’t speak to comics now. But back in the 90s Arch Angel was dope.

Ice Man was like the protagonist in Operation Zero Tolerance. Also where’s Psylocke? Kitty Pride?
Psylocke was in Genosha and stayed there for the cleanup. I definitely saw her as mutants fought Bastion's sentinels around the world.

Off rip when they made this cartoon Kitty Pride was replaced by Jubilee. Kitty was the 80s and Jubilee was the 90s.

What is censored?

Why can’t you bring him on as a consultant or contractor? He just can’t represent your company values.

wouldn’t think a company like Disney be pleased by that. Again though, heard/read it was a combination of things and the way he treated the staff was a big reason.

wouldn’t think a company like Disney be pleased by that. Again though, heard/read it was a combination of things and the way he treated the staff was a big reason.
So pretty much thought of as a PoS all around? Not worth the headache.

Hopefully they can still craft a great show for seasons two and forward.

Finally got around to Tolerance Is Extinction Part 3 last night.
Thoroughly confused by the ending
Who were those last 2? That chick in the hoodie, "I'm so and so from clan whatchamacallit." Who is she? 👀
And that other dude that appeared at the end. Who is he?
Are we dealing with alternate timelines... again?

Who were those last 2? That chick in the hoodie, "I'm so and so from clan whatchamacallit." Who is she? 👀

The Askeni (sp) is Rachel Summers, Cables sister and Phoenix. They raised Nathan Summers in the future. They might be changing the story. Originally, she took Jean and Scott’s minds and put them in bodies in the future to help raise Cable. But it seems like they’ve transported them to the future.

Apocalypse if I remember the last scene.Yeah…Apocalypse digging through the rubble of Genosha. Probably foreshadowing the return of Remi as one of his horsemen. But all of the storylines revolve around Apocalypse. What we don’t know is who transported them.

Last edited:

the woman in the hoodie is more of a deep dive character, its a teaser for next season, i dont think people are suppose to know who she is and will be explained

the last guy is apocalypse which every xmen fan would know about and he has also appeared in the og cartoon but again dont worry, to those not in the know, its suppose to be a teaser and next season before he does anything, they’ll do the “previously on xmen” to open up the episode so the audience gets a recap

but either way, they accomplished what they wanted, get you teased and left questions and left you wanting to see the next season

So we got a lil Magnus, some Sinister and Bastion this season. We know who is on deck for season two.

Wonder if we’ll get a return of the Hellfire Club/Seabastion Shaw, the villain from the Deadpool movie, etc.

I stopped reading comics a long time ago. Have they introduced any other meaningful X Men villains in the last two decades?

Messed up how they did Sinister.

How he gon bounce back as a legit villian after goin out like that?
Word I was hyped that they brought things back to him and was gonna hype up the whole Madelyne clone thing but he just became Bastion’s ***** boy the same way he was originally Apocalypse’s ***** boy.

Then they ho-ed him something serious in the finale :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom