Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What the drake thread really thinks

Drake doing 8D chess.

200.gif

If any other 30+ year old man on the planet was documented talking with/texting 14-16 year olds daily and late night talking about how who they like and being willing to travel across the country to see them, everybody would justifiably want them in jail or stoned :lol:

Since it's one of the most popular artists in the world though some folks have any and every kind of rationalization in the sun ready to try to make it sound somehow normal and unproblematic...
That’s why I think the leak in his ranks is real. He’s never had anyone tell him no or a lot of this behavior would have been dealt with long ago and at least kept private. Drake likes em young.

At a certain point when no one will speak the truth out loud the crazier **** gets and the longer it goes on the more disloyalty grows.

They were in the back of the car, chatting away and checking in on social to say they were in Toronto just like normal teenagers, and then suddenly Madison was like, ‘Oh God, it’s Drake Facetiming us. Should I answer?’”

As Ford drove on, listening to her daughter and her friend chatting away in the back seat with one of the biggest hip-hop stars on the planet, she felt the world as she knew it shifting under the wheels of her car. “I thought: OK, she’s hanging out with Drake. I guess this is for real.”

Just weird behavior. Why Drake have so many relationships with underage girls? So much stuff has been resurfacing.

IMG_8776.jpeg

This why I stayed Mr. Pedo Boomin aka Metro Groomin head

He stayed being a little ***** during the beef, so I hope they bury him

Last edited:
Most of these are from when he was 17. Not sure what your point is? He's 30, digging up things from 2011 is dumb.

Drake fans are in shambles.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh fam. See here’s the issue. A lot of things he was saying are things a 17 year old knows not to say, especially sexual things.

Were YOU saying these things at 17?

Last edited:
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh fam. See here’s the issue. Saying a lot of things he was saying are this a 17 year old knows not to say, especially sexual things.

Were YOU saying these things at 17?
Social media didn't exist when I was 17. Most of that sounds exactly like dumb **** a 17 yr old kid would say. lol @ "a 17 yr old knows not to say sexual things" 17yr olds are walking hormones. Him saying #nopedo at 17 is not the gotcha you think it is.

Social media didn't exist when I was 17. Most of that sounds exactly like dumb **** a 17 yr old kid would say. lol @ "a 17 yr old knows not to say sexual things" 17yr olds are walking hormones. Him saying #nopedo at 17 is not the gotcha you think it is.
IMG_8777.jpeg

Saying homophobic or ablest things, like the R word or F word at that age I could understand, because 10+ years ago they carry the same weight.

Again, saying some of the things he was saying at 17 year-old, we’re always problematic for the exact reasons you said it, which is why we were always a taught not to even joke like that, well at least the guys I hung with and I were taught that.

Also he was 18-19 at this time

Back
Top Bottom