Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Most of these are from when he was 17. Not sure what your point is? He's 30, digging up things from 2011 is dumb.

Drake fans are in shambles.
IMG_7856.jpeg

He was 20 here

IMG_8777.jpeg

Saying homophobic or ablest things, like the R word or F word at that age I could understand, because 10+ years ago they carry the same weight.

Again, saying some of the things he was saying at 17 year-old, we’re always problematic for the exact reasons you said it, which is why we were always a talk to even joke like that, at least I was.
Yea you're not going to get me to care about dumb **** people said at 17. I thank God daily social media didn't exist when I was 17. You can play the holier than thou I knew better at 17 role if you want to. I fully recognize I was extremely ignorant at 17 and therefore dint really care about others said at that age.

Wack was just dissing Drake. He claimed that during the 100 video shoot with Game, Wack accused Drake of looking uncomfortable and leaving before the video was finished.

He got the phone call. I notice when he goes too far he gets reprimanded and then changes his tune.

I've been following his Clubhouse comments. He's even pushing the bad info defense.

He's now trying to play dumb to Game's comments and acted like he wasn't talking about Ross and they were just doing that as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom