The Official NBA Thread

I'm a fan but Ant definitely complains as much as other stars :lol:

Just wait for it if they play OKC :lol:

I see your point. Ant doesn't exhibit the same behavior as players like Luka, Embiid, and LeBron, who often complain and flop during games. Instead, he may comment on questionable foul calls, which is more about stating facts rather than constant complaining. Embiid's behavior, for example, includes complaining about missed shots where replays show no contact, which can be perceived as pathetic.

Strahinjer and Michael Malone must have something that prevents the league from punishing them. Proximity to the horse lover, I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️
Literally if I was Marc Davis, I'd have had an " I dont really need this job," moment. Reggie was complimenting the restraint to not give out a t, I thought he showed great restraint to not steal on dude. We have seen PD reach for lethal force for less

What is there to rescue when I like Antman?im just pointing out your flat out lying,being disingenuous & also your obliviousness to your stupidity
Like there’s literally a post with countless examples of antman complaining about not getting calls and the refs on the same page he posted on and he chose to ignore that completely. :lol:

I see your point. Ant doesn't exhibit the same behavior as players like Luka, Embiid, and LeBron, who often complain and flop during games. Instead, he may comment on questionable foul calls, which is more about stating facts rather than constant complaining. Embiid's behavior, for example, includes complaining about missed shots where replays show no contact, which can be perceived as pathetic.
Pretty sure he was top five in techs for the season. :lol:

Pretty sure he was top five in techs for the season. :lol:
Maybe I was mistaken, especially when credible individuals like yourself present factual information. Whenever fanboys post, I can't help but double down for a quick guilty pleasure. 🤣🤣🤣

Like there’s literally a post with countless examples of antman complaining about not getting calls and the refs on the same page he posted on and he chose to ignore that completely. :lol:
There's a plethora of evidence suggesting that Mike is the GOAT, yet you persist in denying it. I mean...

There's a plethora of evidence suggesting that Mike is the GOAT, yet you persist in denying it. I mean...
As usual you just euro stepped what I said just to get off another awful take but it’s ok. This thread is infinitely times better when you aren’t in here.

As usual you just euro stepped what I said just to get off another awful take but it’s ok. This thread is infinitely times better when you aren’t in here.
I may not be here often, but whenever I do visit, I encounter your consistently flawed arguments. It seems you're perpetually dissatisfied with everyone's opinions. I understand you may still harbor resentment from events and comments made years ago. But don't you realize how that comes across? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The narrative that Ant doesn't complain about calls like the rest of his contemporaries.

That's been one of the major gripes Lenny has had about him.

The narrative that Ant doesn't complain about calls like the rest of his contemporaries.

That's been one of the major gripes Lenny has had about him.
Ant even getting the revisionist history already like his pops gets. Tuff
wow.png

I may not be here often, but whenever I do visit, I encounter your consistently flawed arguments. It seems you're perpetually dissatisfied with everyone's opinions. I understand you may still harbor resentment from events and comments made years ago. But don't you realize how that comes across? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok keko

Ant is more like a supercharged uber athletic Joe Johnson to me.

Also this is gross. Not my 3x MVP 🙅🏾‍♂️

The most significant contrast lies in the fact that Jocik has never claimed to be the best player in the world. He simply goes out and performs on the court. On the other hand, the self-proclaimed GOAT shielded himself behind Rui to avoid guarding Murray. He even missed a wide-open 3-pointer for the loss. Let's refrain from making excuses and deflecting blame. If the Wolves were capable of this against the Nuggets, the outcome would have been even worse against the Lakers. Yet, some people still demand the same level of energy. It's a shameful display from certain fans, especially considering LeBron's previous requests for such energy.

I like when the LeBum fans come to his rescue. Throwing bate and you guppies fall for all of them.

I see your point. Ant doesn't exhibit the same behavior as players like Luka, Embiid, and LeBron, who often complain and flop during games.

it must be because you're overly obsessed with Lepoke.

The most significant contrast lies in the fact that Jocik has never claimed to be the best player in the world. He simply goes out and performs on the court. On the other hand, the self-proclaimed GOAT shielded himself behind Rui to avoid guarding Murray. He even missed a wide-open 3-pointer for the loss. Let's refrain from making excuses and deflecting blame. If the Wolves were capable of this against the Nuggets, the outcome would have been even worse against the Lakers. Yet, some people still demand the same level of energy. It's a shameful display from certain fans, especially considering LeBron's previous requests for such energy.

Who’s really obsessed? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom