Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

So you honestly believe if you randomly selected 10 women in NYC that she would (on average) rank near/close the median? (5.5 of that 10?)

Stop man

The word average has lost its meaning.

When it comes to physical appearance, income, almost everything

Is this woman "hella average"? Nah.

Is this the face of a woman that's stunning? Also, nah. :lol:

images
Was watching Taxi the other day and I was like
GNVm0VjXYAAOQwI.jpeg

I will say, there is an annoying about of single women in Houston that fit her description, or the dating apps are doing a really good job of making it look that way.

I will say, there is an annoying about of single women in Houston that fit her description, or the dating apps are doing a really good job of making it look that way.

been off the apps for a few years now but i imagine there's gotta be quite a bit of AI pics or extremely brushed up pics

I dunno what utopia you live in, but in Los Angeles, people do all of the above and literally die every day.
Drivers believing "pedestrians don't actually have the right away" is actually super dangerous, in my humble opinion.
very dangerous, my buddy was jogging in LA in the bike lane and dude is driving might have been on his phoine or whatever and hits my friend and luckily he survived but he coulda easily died

In her prime modeling years? C'mon now :emoji_goat:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/59/5b/c7595bf85c68f4aa739c88c0a8f2f5ee.jpg

https://graziamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/babygisele2.jpg

CDN media

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9b/3d/ff/9b3dff0f7f47bdc6e029c41211a60486.jpg
Adriana Lima >>>>>>>> Gisele

It ain't eeem close..
very dangerous, my buddy was jogging in LA in the bike lane and dude is driving might have been on his phoine or whatever and hits my friend and luckily he survived but he coulda easily died
First and foremost, glad he survived.

Secondly, your buddy was on a suicide mission jogging in the bike lane :smh:

Having your own business (meaning no investors or outside funding) is harder than having a good job until you can afford to pay other people to do the heavy lifting.
My brother just sold his landscaping company to get a regular job. Stress and everything became too much. And some guy ripped him off for like 45k which just took the wind out of his sails

Also gotta differentiate between being self employed and having a business imo

Adriana Lima >>>>>>>> Gisele

It ain't eeem close..

First and foremost, glad he survived.

Secondly, your buddy was on a suicide mission jogging in the bike lane :smh:
hes a dummy he still jogs on the street smh
but more on small neighborhood streets but still not worth it in car centric LA

NY is where i've seen drivers are actully very attentative to pedestrians

brah walk for 5 min in LA or NY and i can find u 10 badder chicks

That has never been argued.

While on that walk, how many will you find that look worse than her though?

Again, when yall make these, "I will see better looking women on my walk" comments yall tend to forget there are not so good looking women walking the sake streets. :lol:

Last edited:
Which part is hard to follow?
The part where dudes feel the need to agree on whats attractive. Who cares if someone thinks shes average? If that's what you like thats more for you. That **** is weird to me. That man thinks shes a 5, the median, the average. I can totally understand that. She's also a model, so by some other person's standard of beauty, she can't be 'average'. I can see why someone would have that extremely literal logic. But seriously, THIS is the one that makes you feel like the word 'average' is overused? WORD, DC????

Nah this is just ANOTHER instance of me mentioning how NT is bad at math and misuses the word average.

I said the same thing to Grine Grine when he called Rhianna a 4.

Yes, attractiveness IS subjective but that doesn't mean you can just say reckless (illogical) stuff without it being questioned.

But Rhianna could be a 4, TO HIM and he could give you a very logical...TO HIM, reason why he feels that way. Just because its not logical TO YOU, doesn't mean it's not logical. "Subjective" and "logic" dont go together because logic isn't always universal.

But Rhianna could be a 4, TO HIM and he could give you a very logical...TO HIM, reason why he feels that way. Just because its not logical TO YOU, doesn't mean it's not logical. "Subjective" and "logic" dont go together because logic isn't always universal.
If it were a fact it wouldn't be up for debate.

People debate opinions so I don't understand why you are telling me he has the right to an unopposed opinion. Nah he doesn't. It being Subjective is the reason a back and forth is allowed.

But again, you are focused on the wrong thing.

My issue is the illogical nature of believing when you walk outside ANY neighborhood you will only run into the best that area has to offer. THAT is how Their, "Well, around my way she would be average" argument. AS IF there aren't plenty of weak girls living EVERYWHERE.

Its funny you keep bring up logic when the only logical way to know what he's saying is actually illogical, would be to know what he see's everyday. Do you two live in the same city?

Its funny you keep bring up logic when the only logical way to know what he's saying is actually illogical, would be to know what he see's everyday. Do you two live in the same city?

Which is why I introduced the term random sampling.

I don't need to live in his same city to know that probability exists and works the same way regardless of where you are.

MOST women are not attractive.
MOST people are not attractive.

So to assume you will somehow go outside and find a random sample of 10 women and know Gisselle would fall smack in the middle is illogical and disrespectful to the laws of probability.

Again, I don't even think you are following the conversation.

I tap out though.

Back
Top Bottom