Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Im ignoring them as I suspect those number are made up. The obesity rate is actually a lot higher but it doesnt matter because we know this...

And this..

Also this..

:nerd:

Is ‘obese’

It ain't obese unless she's a "bootydoo", meaning her stomach stick out like her booty do :smile:

i have always felt Questlove is lame but his recent comments regarding rap beefs really solidified this.

dude thinks jimmy fallon is funny so his opinions are immediately TRASH.

a drum machine has better opinions on hip hop than QUESTLOVE.

i have always felt Questlove is lame but his recent comments regarding rap beefs really solidified this.

dude thinks jimmy fallon is funny so his opinions are immediately TRASH.

a drum machine has better opinions on hip hop than QUESTLOVE.
This is more of a grievance between you and questlove.
I’ll be laughing at jimmy fallon jokes too, if he payed my bills.

Can we get back to the porcelain skin blue eyed white women talk….
IMG_2791.jpeg

You went into a store to get weed?
Store weed experience>plug weed experience.

I go to an unlicensed shop these days. It’s the best weed I’ve ever smoked in my long and storied weed career and I’m no longer at the mercy of some unreliable ******* that doesn’t respect my time.

Plus they gave me a key card to get in so it makes me feel special.

I will pay respect to the two reliable, professional weed dudes I had over the years. Both got out of the game at the right time and found good careers for themselves. I will always appreciate their years of service and wish them continued success in life.

Which is why I introduced the term random sampling.

I don't need to live in his same city to know that probability exists and works the same way regardless of where you are.

MOST women are not attractive.
MOST people are not attractive.

So to assume you will somehow go outside and find a random sample of 10 women and know Gisselle would fall smack in the middle is illogical and disrespectful to the laws of probability.

Again, I don't even think you are following the conversation.

I tap out though.
I need to fly you out to NYC and see for yourself. No Diddy. There are a lot of attractive women here.

Dispo buying experience >>> pulling up to a church parking lot to meet some dude that your friend knows who says he gets his weed from somewhere good

Back
Top Bottom