THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Jerry is purposely trying to self sabotage this season so Dak will have shoddy numbers, therefore, giving Jerry leverage on contract negotiations. It’s evident

Zeke still better in pass protection than Pollard ever was/ever will be. Best blocking RB in the league…. That type of stuff matters.

Im stilled pissed we passed on Worthy or one of those DBs. That OT has bust written all over him

Last edited:
Zeke dropped the crop top. Switched to his OSU number. He’s out for blood this season

Comeback player of the year :pimp:

:lol: :lol:

Man…when we got to highlight his pass pro, you know the bar is low…lol lol

…. You know that’s an important aspect of being an every down back? I didn’t want Zeke. I thought we would’ve drafted Trey Benson from FSU.

But like I said, Jerry clearly is in sabotage mode for contract leverage:lol: :lol:

I feel bad for Dak and Romo before him.

Whether they were the guy or not is a separate conversation. 20 damn years and it has never felt like we’ve built onto a roster like the good teams do.
Not saying we haven’t had good rosters. But from year to year, it’s always “Let’s overpay our mid tier guys who outperformed on contract years and draft. Never let’s fill an area of need with a Free Agent and draft depth to take over.”

We don’t even participate in Free Agency until like Day 5.

Then they say well the cap. And somehow the Rams spend the US Defense Budget every year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom