Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So my girl won a pair at footlocker on the app but can't pick them up cuz of work. Is there anyway to change the name on the app to my name so that I can pick it up? I remember hearing there was a jig or something to change the name..
Good luck.  I heard of a girl face timing her man  in line and holding it up to her face while approaching the store rep hahahaha.

IDK if that **** is true  but, if so that's legendary.  I really want to believe it was true.

SNRKS not showing them under orders, but they're in my collection, say purchased and my card has been charged. The e-mails could take hours for some. Probably by 3pm.
Ordered from Nike but no email or order history on the website. My card has been charged though and when I go to the purchase page it changes from sold out to purchased so I guess I'm good. Still worrisome though.
eyes.gif

So i am a very happy man this year. white cement 4s, metallic 5s, flu game 12s, couldnt get the bred 1s:frown: BUT I got the space jams..................every body get up ......its time to slam now..........

Super happy

And everybody who couldn't get it, just head to the mall. Alot of people won several times and only going to pick up 2 max. Is it really 3pm now instead of 6pm?

A lot of you guys are very impatient. Would hate to see how you are if something really mattered.
I was on the wait list on FTL and now apparently I didn't reserve the pair I didn't have in time so I must not be on the wait list anymore. I copped the last three years off of NDC easily and can't get **** off of SNKRS.

Me too. I just logged into the app and it said I lost my reservation because i didnt confirm. BS

Yeah, all my info is exactly the same. I haven't tried their site since the Legend blues.

They canceled my order, then released more a couple weeks later :smh:

Delivery Room? Congrats on the newborn [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

lol

i think he means hes at Dominican Republic with no wifi trying to copp

So if on the SNKRS app the last message you got was "Order placed". That means people probably won't get a pair from there.I got no order confirmation from NIKE, and it does not show in my order history, or in my collection on the SNKRS app :rolleyes

This is bittersweet af

I didnt get 2 pairs so basketball is out.

But i also feel like i got a huge win with the one pair from snkrs.

Feel like theyre half way exclusive when last night i thought id walk outside next week to standard space jams on eveyones feet. Buy one get one at shoe carnival type ish.

I really wanted to play ball in these again though, its been 15 years since ive had the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom