Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

POS
1714805931022.jpeg

Not gonna repost it here but man on Reddit/Twitter they got an IG post with a caption directed at Drake “wish you were here” of a kid floating around that looks just like dude. Apparently Kendrick says her name in the following series of words

“You need to know that love is eternity and trumps all pain

I'll tell you who your father is, just play this song when it rains”

This **** finna go left

Who put out “Meet the Grahams” because I don’t see it on his instagram or YouTube page

Edit: Nvm it was there all along

Last edited:
I just think Kendrick is prepared to go places Drake is not

He showed that with Pusha. Drake is talented and a megastar but on some real **** he's the geek from Degrassi in his heart of hearts. _'s like Pusha or Dot know that. Family Matters is a good joint when you play it back but for a war that ain't it. Going against Meek, a record like Duppy wins, Family Matters wins. Not going against a smart, skilled calculated dude that's prepared to go wherever.

He showed that with Pusha. Drake is talented and a megastar but on some real **** he's the geek from Degrassi in his heart of hearts. _'s like Pusha or Dot know that. Family Matters is a good joint when you play it back but for a war that ain't it. Going against Meek, a record like Duppy wins, Family Matters wins. Not going against a smart, skilled calculated dude that's prepared to go wherever.
Yea reminds me of the roast sessions we be having. We all got the one cat you can’t shoot on cuz he throws haymakers. Drake messed around and found out lol

Seeing on TikTok that Drake was telling Ak and Kai (and probably other influencers) to stream to react to Family Matters live

and all I can do is think of the line from KDot saying he’s faking for likes and digital hugs.

Bruh KDot really planned for every move :lol: all them influencers had to react to KDot immediately after and they all knew its a wrap.

Yea reminds me of the roast sessions we be having. We all got the one cat you can’t shoot on cuz he throws haymakers. Drake messed around and found out lol

He's a nice guy. He don't have "that" side to him. Even in that video, Drake is smiling tryna fake acting like he not bothered in Family Matters. Nah man you still playing, you don't get it. This _ over here from Compton and grew up around wolves.

Seeing on TikTok that Drake was telling Ak and Kai (and probably other influencers) to stream to react to Family Matters live

and all I can do is think of the line from KDot saying he’s faking for likes and digital hugs.

Bruh KDot really planned for every move :lol: all them influencers had to react to KDot immediately after and they all knew its a wrap.

Dude is sad as hell:

1714807123984.png

He's a nice guy. He don't have "that" side to him. Even in that video, Drake is smiling tryna fake acting like he not bothered in Family Matters. Nah man you still playing, you don't get it. This _ over here from Compton and grew up around wolves.
Yea he figured this was some back and forth for a a “moment in hiphop” or “for the culture”

Meanwhile Kendrick is like “Die!” Lmao

I do hope Drake either leaves it alone forever or addresses it one last time on wax.

Not trying to hear him cop pleas on some podcast again.

I literally had this roast session a couple of weeks ago with some homies. I can’t recall the joke but we were laughing and saying this particular joke is something that’ll pop up one day while walking and cut deep in retrospect.

That’s the vibe of meet the grahams…. It’s honestly too eery; it’s best for Drake to wave his flag now. Continue with your pop songs and stay in your lane; that’s where you’re safe. Don’t venture down these routes and claim top dog.

Back
Top Bottom