Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For second I had the thought of Lil Wayne going in on Kendrick, but dude is a glass cannon and Kendrick rub his hands and put a diss out 9 minutes later.

POS
1714805931022.jpeg
5b0eb5cf5e48ec24008b4580

Are any of these things going to be proven? One guy is claiming the other guy's manager has a child with his fiance, while also beating on his fiance.

The other guy is saying the other guy is Harvey Weinstein.

What's crazy is people have their sides and are hoping the accusations against the other side are true. That means there are actual victims.

And the dudes claiming to be the toughest, most honorable, are eating this gossip up. This is nasty :lol:

However, to be a hypocrite and get my gossip on, I do think there is a person very close to Drake that is leaking stuff about him to others. It's obvious.

I literally had this roast session a couple of weeks ago with some homies. I can’t recall the joke but we were laughing and saying this particular joke is something that’ll pop up one day while walking and cut deep in retrospect.

That’s the vibe of meet the grahams…. It’s honestly too eery; it’s best for Drake to wave his flag now. Continue with your pop songs and stay in your lane; that’s where you’re safe. Don’t venture down these routes and claim top dog.
Yea man we got a boy who when we get in a roast sessions no one ever gets on him. Had one of our boys pull up one day and call it out like “yea yea but how come no one gets on him??”

Man everyone was like nah he cuts too deep. We be like, these are jokes…he’s trying to break up families!

It’s a running joke now :lol:

That’s who Drake ran into lol

I thought it was going to be NaS and Jay-Z sort of battle, but is getting to 50 and Ja level.
It’s the new era. Go viral. Make a meme. Plus this being a beef over nothing also takes some of the sting out of it. Beef got sparked over nothing. How you hear Kendrick’s control verse and feel disrespected instead of getting hyped and matching his energy. It was down hill after Drake and the industry caught feelings lol

Not gonna repost it here but man on Reddit/Twitter they got an IG post with a caption directed at Drake “wish you were here” of a kid floating around that looks just like dude. Apparently Kendrick says her name in the following series of words

“You need to know that love is eternity and trumps all pain

I'll tell you who your father is, just play this song when it rains”

This **** finna go left
post it

Are any of these things going to be proven? One guy is claiming the other guy's manager has a child with his fiance, while also beating on his fiance.

The other guy is saying the other guy is Harvey Weinstein.

What's crazy is people have their sides and are hoping the accusations against the other side are true. That means there are actual victims.

And the dudes claiming to be the toughest, most honorable, are eating this gossip up. This is nasty :lol:

However, to be a hypocrite and get my gossip on, I do think there is a person very close to Drake that is leaking stuff about him to others. It's obvious.
Toughness and honor aside, people love drama. We like to say that it’s only women, but look at the NBA. Some of the best games are when players jawing at each other or have history of disdain between two teams.

This really went from I'm a better rapper than you, no I'm a better rapper than you, to you beat women and your manager smashed your fiance you beat, no you are a predator like Weinstein and your house is getting raided soon, oh you also have a daughter. Then the dude says what daughter.

....Am I the only one seeing the ridiculousness of this :lol:

Also the Ozempic shortage is going to get even worse. The amount of publicity Ozempic and Mounjaro has gotten from this.

Toughness and honor aside, people love drama. We like to say that it’s only women, but look at the NBA. Some of the best games are when players jawing at each other or have history of disdain between two teams.

Oh trust me. I hate when people say women are the emotional creatures. Men are just as emotional, probably even more so. Just express the emotions differently :lol:

Back
Top Bottom