Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When he started doing that crodie talk, sounding like gargamel, the ref should've stepped in. specifically after the "dip sauce and and the blammy" mention. Now it's just a blood bath.
Oh they're very much in the “somebody's gonna get hurt” territory.

I don't see a reality where Kendrick actually performs in Toronto next month.

The city gonna step in. It's not even Drakes's people. It could be randoms ready to crash out for props.

Family matters up further listen is not a bad song for the beat

But man when we just talk about lyrics Drake just straight up lying halfway through from the money trees reference The line about slavery the list keep going.

Go be interesting too see if he responds or just bows out at this point he got this L

The city gonna step in. It's not even Drakes's people. It could be randoms ready to crash out for props.
Gon be interesting

Doesn’t future and metro have a concert the same weekend ovo fest usually is?

Gon be interesting to see

Gon be a wild summer. Just need no casualties

Even with an L we’ve seen Drake survive and thrive this won’t end him he just need to stop now

Dot has answered the call at every step.

If that photo on Mtg was a plant it still ain’t good look

Who said he was performing in Toronto next month lol

Bruh he really got moles in his camp

definitely makes it seem euphoria was actually a response to family matters or at least knowing what drake been getting up to, that with the meet the grahams cover art idk i haven't really been following tho

I got a feeling that if Drake daughter allegations are true and the predator tendencies are true

Mr morale and the big stepppers gon get looked at different

30 page jump since last night. Yall killing me here
Screenshot_20240504_135418_Messages.jpg

Legit had no idea what my boy was talking about. I thought a fight broke out during the mavericks game

Back
Top Bottom