Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ngl I can’t recite one line off that Kendrick song off top my head. It’s definitely not an Ether, Takeover, or Back to Back. Now that the shock value of the lyrics have hit me…I can say I probably won’t listen to that song again. It was ight. Euphoria is the one. Family Matters was better. Don’t kill me lol

I'll forever defend Cole cause it wasn't THIS deep to him plus him and Dot were actually friends. He definitely wasn't moving like a creep how Aubrey was, that's for sure.

Ngl I can’t recite one line off that Kendrick song off top my head. It’s definitely not an Ether, Takeover, or Back to Back. Now that the shock value of the lyrics have hit me…I can say I probably won’t listen to that song again. It was ight. Euphoria is the one. Family Matters was better. Don’t kill me lol
I'm not re-listening to meet the Graham's because it make me feel yucky :lol:

Drake is dropping bops that make me nod my head and remember the lyrics way easier.

But in a rap beef it's who can rap better and be the most disrespectful. Kendrick has beat Drake so far in that regard.

I don’t know if simply making a bop will be enough

Last edited:
Im outside right now, 75 degree sunny day in Chi, at a patio and they blasting family matters, even tho Kendrick is up in the beef

That

Drop
Drop
Drop a 50 bag for the mob is 🔥🔥🔥

Is there anywhere that got a summary of everything on what’s been confirmed true, who the mole, how many kids Drake hiding?

This feels like a research paper with so much going on!

Track probably gonna get a grammy. Outside of it igniting the biggest rap beef in a minute, it's truly a banger.

Technically first person shooter started the fire

But like that is easily going get played the most out of any of the tracks so far

"Kendrick just opened his mouth -- someone go hand him a Grammy right now" - Drake ain’t never lied
I guess the yg and cb references went over your head at the start of the track huh?

It’s a good beat but the content is wack.

5% gon get it the other 95% lost

Survival, survival

I think somebody lying

Funny how the social media sleuths think they under stand how both camps are navigating.

Who’s to say that they both paid for information in the past couple weeks? From both sides they had this information for a min, maybe even years.

All the while, metro and future are mad quiet and smiling. We’re only at crack of the door behind something nasty. This no longer sounds like a beef but an unraveling.

*clears throat* your son's a sick man with sick thoughts, I think ******' like him should die. Him and Weinstein should get f'ed up in a cell for the rest they life

Drake ain’t never lied
geno90221 geno90221
shannon-sharpe (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom