FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_2700.png
So I decided to be implosive and buy an espresso machine that I know nothing about. Can any of yall recommend the best coffee beans?

IMG_2700.png
So I decided to be implosive and buy an espresso machine that I know nothing about. Can any of yall recommend the best coffee beans?
My favorite is illy, but honestly, as long as you have a good grinder and you're making your espresso from freshly ground beans, the flavor will be INFINTELY better than bagged coffee grounds with boiling water steeped through them.

My favorite is illy, but honestly, as long as you have a good grinder and you're making your espresso from freshly ground beans, the flavor will be INFINTELY better than bagged coffee grounds with boiling water steeped through them.
Thanks for the recommendation I’m actually super excited because nothing smells better than freshly ground coffee

Yeah, Illy are pretty consistent for a bean you can buy anywhere. I have a local one I prefer - it’s a darker roast and I like it better - it depends what you like though. It’s more expensive too.

I also keep decaf beans and the best I’ve found for those so far has been Starbucks own - a lot of them have been quite bland but I’m liking that at the moment.

Sheesh :lol:

I hope you get your $'s worth Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios .

What did your husband say about the purchase? ( No Patriarchal Disrespect )

Me too 😂 but I’m hoping to cut out Starbucks so it will be worth it. Um I didn’t tell him it’s just gonna show up at the house 🤣

Hopefully yall have separate accounts because if not, that's wild as hell.
I am not a stay at home wife who has to use her husbands money and ask for permission 😂. I work extremely hard and I get to treat myself. And yes we both have separate accounts and joint accounts for bills. Yall act like I went out and purchased a car without consulting my husband 🤣🤣

It Feeds food here to know a lot of Vegan friends with this one. Get your Vegan homies’ phone # & get their free sandwiches that they’re passing on!! :wink::pimp::nthat: Vegans don’t use Arby’s accounts.

10 Vegan friends = 10 Free Sandwiches. :rolleyes

Get the kids applesauce for $1.49
Or go at happy hour 2-5p for the $1 soda & add the deal & samwich of choice.

There.. just saved u all from starvation or the post Covid pandemic struggle. 😇 Stay alive! Hustle!

The best sandwiches imo - 1. Chicken bacon Swiss, 2. Reuben, 3. Smokehouse brisket.

IMG_7113.jpeg

Last edited:
I am not a stay at home wife who has to use her husbands money and ask for permission 😂. I work extremely hard and I get to treat myself. And yes we both have separate accounts and joint accounts for bills. Yall act like I went out and purchased a car without consulting my husband 🤣🤣
Told yall

she may gnaw on chicken wing bones but she got it like that :pimp:

Hope you enjoy your purchase famb

Back
Top Bottom