**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Give me Capela for Rui and JHS all day long

I wanted it at the trade deadline. I still want it today
My only reservation is Capela looks to have declined in the last year or two. And it be harder to play him with AD because he has no range (unlike Jarrett Allen, who's my preferred target).

My only reservation is Capela looks to have declined in the last year or two. And it be harder to play him with AD because he has no range (unlike Jarrett Allen, who's my preferred target).
Those are valid concerns with Capela, but why I like Clint so much is that his presence immediately fixes one of the Lakers biggest weaknesses against the bigger and more elite rebounding squads, especially against DEN - offensive rebounding.

Capela, even in his advanced age, was still tops in the league this season in that category.

Allen is top 10 in list as well, and I, too, prefer Allen over Clint but Capela wouldn't be a bad consolation if Lakers are unable to land Allen since Clint may be more gettable should the Hawks draft Sarr

Screenshot_20240512_131851_Chrome.jpg

LaMelo is...LaMelo, Bouknight is already out of the league and Trezz has always been a headcase.

Borrego had them over .500 and took them to the playin with various injuries throughout. He should've never been fired but MJ has always been clueless in the fo.

Wouldn't want him as a head coach but great assistant.

Saw two trades over the past week that have me pondering. The PG one is tew much but the Dejounte Murray and Nick Richard's one 🤔

That initial interview list is expected to include assistant candidates such as Miami's Chris Quinn and New Orleans' James Borrego among multiple others, sources said.
Kendrick Nunn and Gabe Vincent weren't enough. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom